With over 10+ years of coaching and racing experience, Strive Performance Coaching founder, Kimberly Mac Namee, works closely with her athletes to help them achieve their racing and fitness goals by implementing sound training principles.
· ACE Certified Personal Trainer
· ACE Fitness Nutrition Specialist
· USA Triathlon Certified Coach
· Ironman U Certified Coach
· TRX Group & TRX Functional Training Program
· YogaPod Barre Certification
· USA Track & Field Level 1 Class
· Multiple-Time Ironman Hawaii Qualifier
· 2004 USA Women’s Olympic Marathon Trials Qualifier
· Timex Multisport Team 2005-2011
Coaching involves more than simply providing a training schedule. Coach Kimberly’s coaching philosophy centers around identifying a training plan that works best for each athlete she works with by balancing training, racing, work, family and other demands. Athlete development is about the individual as a whole and encompasses fitness, durability and motivation.
Whether your goal is to run your first 5k, qualify for the Boston Marathon, race a destination Ironman, climb a 14'er, or start a fitness routine, Coach Kimberly can work with you to develop an effective training plan. The athlete/coach relationship is paramount to the mission of Strive Performance Coaching and begins with consistent communication between the athlete & coach. In addition, by applying coaching tools which help educate the athlete to understand the data as well as instill confidence throughout the athlete’s journey, the athlete is better equipped to establish goals, trust their training, and achieve success.
Copyright © 2008-2019 Strive Performance Coaching - All Rights Reserved.